What would you Think?

Normally my SO would let me carry his cell or use it with no problems. But all the sudden he comes back from out of town working and he keeps it with him or away from at least. I had something to do Sunday and asked if I could take his phone since mine is busted and Im due any day now. He said no, just like that. I asked him why he all the sudden doesn't want me to have his cell and he just says no. So I got nosy and snooped through his cell one night and found an odd number with intitials. Well the initials are of one of his ex's and the number is from out of state, the state he used to live and she lives. This is the b*tch that he was once strung out over, lost his job over, etc...she cheated on him and used him, but all before my time. I asked his sis. who lives in that same state and she said she thinks it is her. That she told her yesterday SO had gf and baby on way. The ex just oh yea.. Continued in first answer...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• The ex was just like oh yea. But I know they text all the time and he will delete them right after. I have her number, his sis gave it to me. So should I just let it go, call her, text her as if I were him just to see what she says, or do I throw a fit and confront him? I know I should leave or whatever and that might be an option later. Just what do u think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Why bother trying to contact the girl? That sounds like it would be starting unnecessary drama. I would ask him, "Why wont you let me use your phone anymore. Is there something there you don't want me to see, like an ex's phone number?" If he doesn't fess up then, I'd tell him I already know it's there and wait for his explaination, then go from there.
    o0laurie.love0o

Answer by o0laurie.love0o at 9:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I would confront him. If he gets defensive, he is obviously hiding something from you. Do not back down, stand your ground and tell him it is time to man up and focus on his future and the new family he will soon have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Call her and ask her if they are messing around with your man.

Answer by louise2 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• he has chosen to not marry you so he can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. keep your nose out of it. let the man be happy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Don't get her involved. it's more drama for you which you don't need in your position (so close to labor). Plus, if she thinks you're scared she'll feel like she's winning - petty, I know, but true.

Talk to your SO about it. Don't flip out right away. Tell him that you know he's been talking to her and you want to know what is going on. You are about to have his baby and you have a right to know if he's being faithful to you or not. Don't ask him if he's been talking to her, just say "I know that you have been talking to her." That way he can't deny it, and if he does tell him that his sister confirmed it.

Try not to get too stressed out - easier said than done I know - but you need to conserve your energy for labor. I'm sorry you're going through this now when your child is almost here.

Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• "he has chosen to not marry you so he can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. keep your nose out of it. let the man be happy"

This is the worst advice I've ever seen. Just because they're not married he can go and do what ever he wants?? He doesn't have to act like a father? He can be a crappy example for the baby he's about to have? He can treat the mother of his child in what ever way he wants, just because there is no ring?

That's just stupid.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:38 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Agree with PP...the anon that made that ridiculous comment obviously has some very skewed and unrealistic views on life...and is quite possibly a homewrecker herself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Answered at 9:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 by: Anonymous You stupid little troll, thanks for making me laugh!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Confront HIM. Do not bother with the woman. It will do no good. Your problem is with HIM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2009