doubler strollers?

i've been looking on craigslist and saw that i like a few but i'm limited in income but i don't want to buy one i don't like. has anyine tried or have the graco duoglider? i read some reviews on target and not sure about it. i only have one child now but the baby is due soon so can't really test drive it. they mention that the back seat has no cushion etc etc. what brands do you have and do you like or dislike it?

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• this is the one i bought new and i love it and i have a 17 month old and a new born

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2899790&CAWELAID=134984286
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 9:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• we have a graco duo glider, its an older one, but it works fine, as long as you dont have to take the bus, lol. My kids kick eachother, but they are 2 1/2 and 18 months. It doesnt matter which one we have in the back, cause they can both reach the front one. the padding isnt great, but the kids dont seem to mind it, they fall asleep just fine in it. Its a bit heavy, but its got a decent amount of storage underneath. But as far as walking around with, its nice. Beats trying to push two strollers :)
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I also have the duo glider. I bought it used at a consignment store. I would have never left the house if I didn't have it! I think it works pretty well, I have no complaints. I never thought about the seats not being that cushioned. My boys also fall asleep in it without any problem. It is skinny enough to fit through most of the little stores at the mall. I really like the storage underneath. My dh wrecked our car last fall and the stroller was in the trunk. It got bent it a little but it still rolls smooth, very durable, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I have a duo glider too...like the above person, its an older version. Got it at the thrift store. We use it constantly. It handles really well. We also have this big hulking Eddie Bauer one someone gave us. I hate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Sep. 30, 2009