Is it too soon to show

I'm currently pregnant with baby #3. I'm only about 8weeks along but I it looks like I'm 12weeks and I'm pretty sure I'm not having twins. Is it normal to show this early?

Proudmom_28

Asked by Proudmom_28 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is if it's not your first. Your muscles in that area have already been stretched before so yeah it's pretty typical to "show" earlier.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I wasn't even 4 weeks with number 3 and I looked 12 weeks along.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Definitely normal.
    I'm with number 2, and I honestly am showing like I did when i was 24 weeks... and I'm almost 13 weeks. It's shocking too!
    Because it took forever for me to even start showing to the point where people were wondering if i was just fat or pregnant. I think that started around... 22 weeks?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• yeah
    my 1st child i showed like i was 4 months when i was only 10 wks , with my 2nd child I didnt even start showing until i was going onto my 5 months ( he was not a premie either), then my other children showed normal...sooo......its weird how that works out
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 9:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2009