Ok...

So my Brother is getting married at the end of Oct. Im not a huge fan of his soon to be wife or him getting married. But I want him to be happy so I put a smile on my face and just go with it. Anyways...I was driving her to her mom's from the ferry and I was telling her how I found a date for the wedding and how lucky she was that she didnt have to date anymore cause she had my brother. Then she got all quite and said Ya I guess so. I think I would still rather date for a while. WTF she is getting married to my brother. What would you do?? BTW they have been together for almost 6 years.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would tell my brother about it and also confront her about the comment that she made and ask her if she is sure they are ready for this step. There is no need to rush to the altar if one or both are not completely ready and doing so could cause many problems later on.
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 9:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I'd encourage her to date more! That way she'd break up with brother!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Yeah, if she's not ready, she should just call it off. Easier to break an engagement than get a divorce in a year.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2009