pregnant iud?

Okay so here it goes, kinda long . I just had my iud put in about 5 weeks ago. I took a pregnancy test and the postive line is there but very very fade on all my test. does this mean im pregnant? i have been gaining alot of weight not sure if its just for the iud or what ? not sure if u gain weight with it or not. please answer i need help. i wont be able to call the doctor till in the morning to make sure but im not sure if this means postive or just what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be preggo but it could also be the iud messing with your body. I say just check with your doctor when you can. Goodluck!
    MalachaisMommy

Answer by MalachaisMommy at 10:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• it could, but if you have minera, which is a hormonal iud, it could be a false positive. but, DO call the doctor and check b/c if you are, you need to have it taken out immediately.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• okay yes i have the minera, i had taken one before and got nothing but these past times i've gotten a faded line
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i also stay hungry and feel sick can an iud do this too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I had it, and the Mirena IUD should not be giving off a false positive, it is the same hormones as Depo shot. Go to a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I had mirena too, I tested a few time cause i just thought I might be, and it was clearly negative. When I finally did get a positive it was super faint. And turns out I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009