If you gained too much weight during your pregnancy, what did you do to get it all of afterwards?

i gained 50 lbs :( i need tips/ideas to get it off fast.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I just worked around the house and used my son as a "weight" :]
    Like.. I would swing him above my head, or lie on my back, lift him straight up, and bring him down and give him little kisses.. then lift him back up.
    Did lunges with him in my arms. Went on walks frequently. Drank LOTS of water.
    And stuck to lean meats and greens and fruits.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• breast feed exclusively
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i gained 60 lbs! crazy! I baked like every week and ate most of it lol so I'm sure that didnt help any. i am 17 months post partum and have only lost about 20 lbs. but I have started taking exercising more seriously. I hula hoop every day to music which gets me moving and grooving. it is a great stress releaser, wonderful cardiovascular exercise and is a lot of fun with music. I havent noticed much weight loss from it, but my pants are loose on me :) I try to eat healthy and drink lots of water. rarely do we ever have junk food in the house. i make most of the meals from scratch and try to replace breads with whole wheat, and lots of fruits and veggies are in the house.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2009