Christians?

You see all the stuff happening around the world that line up to the bible... The G20 meeting ,the dollar dieing all this? Lets Pray for the people in the floods and things and hope they know the Lord... What are your thoughts on all this going on? If you have something you want to sure go right ahead... God bless

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I HEAR OF MANY BEING AFRAID OF ALL THAT IS GOING ON, WE AS BELIEVERS MUST REMEMBER THAT GOD HAS NOT GIVEN US A SPIRIT OF FEAR, HE IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION, THE TRUTH IS WRIITEN AND IT IS THERE FOR ALL WHO SEEK IT. THIS HAS ALL BEEN WRITTEN BEFORE HAND, TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! I PRAY FOR ALL GODS CHILDREN AND FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HIM TO FIND HIM!!!! GODSPEED!!!
    godsproperty07

Answer by godsproperty07 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I have video to add for those who dont what G20 meeting is ,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZGfflHFPHw&NR=1

check it out...
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• God prophecises about this throughout the bible! I believe everything going on is only the build up for Chirsts 2nd coming
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Is this on the news? The way i found out was though emails, and utube videos. So Finally i did turn on the tv to see the news...I had heard that this was gonna happen , also in prohecys.. To have food, water stored.. Etc, I dont remember the mans name, they sent the email out at Christmas time...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• my other christain friends say it is gonna get alot worse.. We must hold on to our faith , is one brother in Christ says..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• The G20 summits have gone on for years. Whether or not Jesus is coming back soon I don't know. You can see signs if you are looking for them but people have said for years that the end was near. I think we need to get our minds off the end of the world and start living as though today were our last day. In reality none of us have a guarentee of our next breath. That truly will be our end of the world We need to focus on living everyday committed to Christ, growing closer to Him. Let God take care of the end of the world.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009