really why would you care?

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2009/sep/29/cheerleaders-religious-signs-draw-fire/

Does it bother you that much that a whole group of people believe in God?

Get a life or go to another game.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can guarantee that if they were holding a sign with reference to allah, budda, krishna, or any other god, people would be supporting them...including atheists! It's only when the name of God or Jesus Christ and teh Bible are mentioned that people start going ape. Public schools are allowing muslims concessions to practice their religion. They intentionally discriminating against Christianity. I think they should sue the school.

way to go

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• A Facebook page called “We Support the LFO Cheerleaders! LET THEM HAVE THEIR SIGNS BACK!” also has been established.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• People care because it is a public school. How would you react if the cheerleaders at your school held up signs with Jewish, Muslim, or Wican statements on them?
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Freedom of speech baby! You can't be tolerant of one type of prayer and not all types of prayer!
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 10:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Honestly I wouldn't care if it was a Muslim prayer, or any other type of prayer. My faith isn't rattled by a sign for on a field for 30 whole seconds.

get a life baby! if you are that shaken over a sign look at how you really feel. Freedom of speech baby! those girls have a right to it too. I hope their parents take all those little signs and put them up in the bleachers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Right on sister! Public school is SUPPOSED to be for EVERYONE and teach tolerance!
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 10:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• EXACTALY and EVERYONE should be able to express their beliefs baby!

I would printing t-shirts for everyone to wear with these words on them. Then the ONE person who is so insecure will have to find a way to take the shirts off their backs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• all have freedom of speech even kids, cheerleaders
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

Not when they're wearing the schools name at a school function
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:57 PM on Sep. 29, 2009