I feel like a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!

When I was younger like wayyyyy younger I one time used a razor on my chin. (idk why) i was stupid!!!!!!!! Now it grows back!!! not quiet as thick as a mans beard but you get the point! What can I do? I cant afford laser surgery! Anyone else have this problem? If i keep having to deal witht he hairs, its going to get bad! Please dont be rude! btw I am only 23.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Bleach it?
    Wax it?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• save up!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• As you get older they hairs turn grey. Don't stress girl.either wax or pluck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• OP- lol With 2 kids and husbands wages and me making a whole 75 a week. It aint gonna happen. There is no saving a couple thousand dollars for a lasar hair removal lol
    Anonymous

• There is a new RX cream I saw on TV.....starts with a V (vanaquin???) Maybe someone else will remember and put it on here. You could talk to your doc and see about an RX, it says it gets rid of facial hair on women and Im sure its WAY cheaper than laser or something like that.
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 10:27 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Wax - over time the hairs come back thinner and less frequently.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Is it thick like a man's beard or is it just stray hairs? You can pluck it or you can wax it. You can also talk to your doctor. Lots of women have this problem and it may not be related to the razor incident. It could be a hormone imbalance, or it could be something called hirsutism which is an excess growth of hair. It could also just be perfectly normal - however unwanted - hair growth.

beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Treat it as though you would pluck your eyebrows as soon as you see a hair pluck it...GL or when you go get your eyebrows waxed have them do your chin alot of ladies get their peachfuzz waxed off so what makes you so different just keep on top of it it is not the end of the world...yet hehehe.
    You'll be alright....
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• You could wax, pluck, lazer, or just shave it off again. It's not happening because you shaved it off the first few times. The idea that hair grows back "thicker" or "darker" is just a myth.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 2:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You may have a hormonal problem. You should discuss this with your health care provider.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2009