How do you work out at work?

I just started a job in an office building where we have a full gym. I would love to use my hour break, or the fact that I'm there half an hour early due to avoiding traffic, to work out a little. But, how do you do that, get all sweaty, and then go back to work? Doesn't it take the normal woman like, a bit more than 15 minutes to get ready for the day? And if you work in a place where you're supposed to look professional, you can't show up after lunch with soaking wet hair and sneakers. So how do you do it? Thanks :-)

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I used to work in a call center - but we were business casual, however, having the whole wet hair thing was an "eyebrow raiser"
    What I did was I either forgoed my hour lunch, and did a brisk 30 minute exercise, and spent the rest of the 30 minutes showering and drying my hair.
    OR, I would come in an hour before - like.. not get ready for work, but just immediately work out, then get ready like I would at home. The after work thing, it wasn't a big deal. I'd either do a quick shower.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Have sex on the desk with your boss. Lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I used to leave earlier for work in my workout gear and workout before work. That way I still looked professional once I got into the office. As you are already there 30 mins early this may be a great option for you.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2009