How do I get my pet into commericals, pet supply ads etc?

I have been told by many people that I should have my dog in ads or tv. How do I do that and who should I be looking for to help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pets

• im not sure i guess search the computer good luck
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I would call around to add companies. I will tell you this "i fell into years ago when i worked at a dog training facility) it can be very hard on the animal and stressfull. The first time we did it my dog did not do well because the actor was a jerk actually called her "that damn dog" and Zippy knew it and did not want to work for him. It was also ver y hot with all the lights on the set. If you do want to do this (pays pretty well) you need to make sure your dogs is very well trained and even knows some tricks.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 3:20 AM on Sep. 30, 2009