Child molesters and the Hollyweird left

31 years ago he drugged, raped and sodomized a 13 year old little girl. He admitted this and was sentenced to prison, but he was rich and fled to another country. He has never served a day for this crime. Now they have caught up with him. The victim says she has forgiven him, and the entire bunch of Hollyweird pimps, whores and publicity hounds are on the bandwagon to have him pardoned now. Nice bunch of hypocrites and degenerates we have in the entertainment industry, isn't it?
Do you think Roman Polansky should be allowed to remain free?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Barf. How can they defend a child molester? I don't care how old his is, I don't care how talented a director he is, I don't care how much money he has or how many friends he has. He needs to go to jail and stay there. Matter of fact, he should have extra time tacked on for running away.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• No but I don't agree with how you blatantly lumped so many people together in a stereotypical smear either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• No I don't BUT he and she reached a financial settlement years ago to make it go away. It is dispicable.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• hes an idiot, he should have stayed in france, he deserved to get caught. i think he should have taken the plea bargain when he had the chance, i mean the mans wife was brutally murdered by the manson cult dudes head was f'ed up. but i mean even if he does go to jail hes going to camp cupcake, which is a vacation for us regular folks! f'n rich people, they rape a 13 year old girl then get to live in france and then get a spa resort when they come back
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• A financial settlement means nothing in a criminal court.

I caught a clip from The View. Whoopi Goldberg was singing his praises and making it sound like there was a love affair going on. It was disgusting.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• no. lock the fish feces (bass turd) up and make him pay for this crime. he is sick.
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 11:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I think he ought to go to prison, and I think they ought to put him and Charles Manson in adjoining cells. What Manson did was horrendous and despicable, but what Polansky did was just as revolting. Child molestation is no better than murder. Put the two degenerates in the same place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• "I caught a clip from The View. Whoopi Goldberg was singing his praises and making it sound like there was a love affair going on. It was disgusting."

I read part of it - where in she effectively says that some how drugging a 13 year old girl and having anal intercourse with her while she is sedated is not "rape rape."

Sick.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Don't think I will ever be able to watch Whoopi again. That is just SICK.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Wow...way to twist Whoopi's words. She didn't say that at all. YOU are disgusting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2009