how can i cope with the fact that i can no longer have children do to a tubel because of to many complications in my last two pregnancys? please help

I had a tubel after my last son because the doctor said that if I was to get pregnate again I could loose my life or the baby. My husband pretty much made the dision for me. Now I am trying to cope with the fact that at 32 I can no longer have kids of my own and my baby boy is not a baby anymore.

momof7kids2007

Asked by momof7kids2007 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Health

• I am sorry. You are going through the grieving process of those healthy children you will never have. pain, anger guilt, other feelings and not felt in that order. I agree with the previous post and don't focus on what won't happen but what CAN! The world awaits you. Get out there and enrich yourself, and since this was an honest, thoughtful post I think you can enrich others, I am not running a commercial here or ADVERTISING but some day down the line you can become a foster parent and enrich a childs life. Many children in the foster care system become adoptable. There are so many children that need parents, and someday you may become a parent to one of them ----- after of coarse you are not so sad, and learn to fly a plane, or whatever you have always wanted to do. Good Luck!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 12:28 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I am really sorry. Could you use a surrogate?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• How many children do you already have. Don't you want to listen to your doctor. If my doctor told me if i or my child could pass away i wouldn't have anymore children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i would be willing to surrogate for u lol i have babys with no problem i feel ur pain hun
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Please don't take this as mean, it's honest. I felt a little sad when I got my tubes tied, but here's the trick, don't focus on it. There is soooo much more to life than being pregnant and having more kids. Enjoy the two wonderful beings you have been blessed with and focus on making THEIR lives awesome and happy. Find things to do that you wouldn't normally do and try them. Reinvent yourself as a woman, a mom, and a human being! Don't allow this to make you.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2009