WHO NEEDS TO VENT?

does anyone need to ventilate?................... whats on your mind?........ I NEED to find a JOB its killing me to stay home and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN i like to clean but i feel awful with my husband th eonly one making money... ughhhhh.

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 11:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess I'm tired of seeing the high amount of intolerance still running thickly through our country today! I hate to see people slam on each other over differences...whether its religious, sexual orientation, skin color or just a difference of opinion. I can't stand it!
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 11:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Are you looking for a job? Put the word around about what you have in mind if you haven't already. I understand the feeling about not bringing in money. Your hard work in keeping house contribute to your family's well-being.

Answer by Bmat at 11:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I want to choke my neighbors dogs! My neighbors on both sides of me, have dogs that bark non stop. From morning until very late at night. I don't mind dogs but this barking is driving me insane!
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 11:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• me also about money..normally i don't care if i have spending money or not but Ive run across this thing called EBAY and I'm addicted!! LOL my husband shops on there alot and i decided one day to look up some stuff..i bought an awesome pair of corduroys and ever since im addicted!! ahhh...so i wish i had some spending moneyyyy!! and im reallly tired and wanna go to bed but i have to stay up and work tonight..ugh.

naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:40 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My fiancé left me and my twins 5 days ago. I'm really hurting. I can't stop crying. I had to get a babysitter today bc I didn't want them to get that vibe. Pray for me. Please
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2009