Have you gone to school with anyone famous?

bella69147

Asked by bella69147 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• my BIL went to school with Prince
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I went to school with baseball player Aaron Laffey but I did not know him personally..
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I didn't go to school with anyone famous (yet), but my older [half] brother went to elementary school with Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• He's begining to become famous!!! Dominique Edison, #19 for the Tennessee (sp) Titans!!! We went to school together since I was in the 5th grade and he was in the 6th. Him and some of his friends and some of my friends and my friends started hanging out the last few years they were in high school. :) Feels funny to say I know a NFL player from, "back in the day!" lol
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• went to school with the Yankees owner's son who now deals with them. and the J crew owner's son and the Bonne Bell kids and the Bissell kids and I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them. Oh and beach boys kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I went to school with the Monday Night Football announcer Mike Tirico. What a driven guy. He knew he wanted to be on Monday Night from when he was a teen. That is determination!
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Lance Briggs who's now sporting a Super Bowl ring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• my mom went to school with marlyn manson.....and apparently hes a partier....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• One of the guys who developed Myspace. He's actually my son's uncle. I used to date his brother also, we all went to high school together. And no, just knowing him doesnt really mean anything. Some idiots seem to think because I know a millionaire somehow that makes me rich too..ha! Not likely!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Not that I know of. Jenny McCarthy went to my high school but graduated right before I started there. It was hilarious when she posed for Playboy. I was sick the week that came out but I guess all sorts of reporters showed up and the principal went ballistic and forbid the girls to talk to her. It's an all-girl Catholic school for those that didn't know. I got to watch some of it on the news.
    My kids go to the same elementary school she went to, too.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:01 AM on Sep. 30, 2009