What did you?????????

accomplish today??...........I steam cleaned my floors. and bleached the kitchen and bathrooms

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 11:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely nothing...ugh. Which means that tomorrow...on my birthday no less...I will have a ton to do before I go back to work on Thursday...

My motto....Why wait , procrastinate now. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Worked found a day care and cleaned my kitchen and 2 loads of wash.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Had a doctor's appointment, visited my mother, did the banking, stopped and got vegetables at the farm stand, worked on exercise routines.

Answer by Bmat at 11:13 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I did the wash, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the living room, cleaned the kitchen and cooked dinner. I wished I could have finished the rest of my house but my head feels like it is going to explode. Darn head colds are evil.
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 11:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Hope you feel better MuddyHuggies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• took care of my son. he's got a bad cold and i've tried my best with home remedies to make him feel comfy. but I didnt hear him laugh or see a single smile till SO walked in from work!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:18 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• met a freind off of cafemom that lives in my area, she's super sweet
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Ditto lol and I got my hubby to help, for once YAY! he shampooed the carpet and I got all the laundry done. Oh, I organized the baby's room
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i put all my daughters tanktops away tli next year..did some laundry (and actually put it away too lol )
    ummmmmm...did the dishes...went grocery shopping...made a fruit salad (yummy)...and i swept the floors
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2009