heart to heart to out the door

How in the way of family does a mom who gives her all, when approached with a staticky (frustrating) spoiled child explain to the one who spoiled that child not to feed-- into- the -stress -level....... by giving in again and again, IT's like being with the grandparent you need to keep saying (full time) ...... '" don't spoil her, you are only making the child rebel me further, " I am talking about her dad. !!
The child is going to grow to think begging and getting all she wants is normal unless the blame is lain upon the mother, ...... I give the orders to and I am doing that, but it is drawn out and slow, so I get to journal all of the static he dishes me in the meantime. ( that should count for something!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Journaling is great ! Also for the rules to ensue and have deeper meaning to you , and then the family in a tugboat fashion , go try a real-life group, not just internet and compare notes on the same level with others going through the same or similar type of family hierarchy issues, sounds as though some of the communication is gone out the door, (as you well stated ! ! !)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2009