I'm new and would like to meet other Pagan moms...

I have been pagan most of my children's lives. I was just wondering how others approach our spirituality with your children.
I incoporate it into our daily lives, like most beliefs.

Thanks and it's nice to be part of this group.
Amarrah

Amarrah

Asked by Amarrah at 11:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• There are pagan momma groups in here just look them up under groups!gl!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I am not pagan but basically teach your children to respect others and the earth that we live in. For instance I teach my children to be kind to everyone,but dont let others hurt or bully them, respect the earth, never litter , be kind to animals yet cautious and respect their space. Theres tons of ways to incorporate positive things to children no matter what religion
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 12:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• We talk about things when the subjects come up but we dont really talk daily about our beliefs. Our children know some of them and when they are curious they ask for more information.

They know to be good to earth and the other people on the planet,etc.

We just dont really push anything and wait for them to do the asking and wondering. We think it keeps the lines open well in our home.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2009