i have a little bump ont the base of my areloa, it looks alot like a pimple but it is making nuseing evey painful and i have no idea what it could be?

it small, reminds me of a pimple but its not one when i sqeezed it white stuff comes out then it starts to bleed im nusing my little girl and this bump is makeing it very painful when she is nusing on that side

kieramommy

Asked by kieramommy at 11:32 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call your doc! I had a "milk blister" when breastfeeding - what you have might be the same thing; I had mastistis/clogged ducts. Don't try and pop it - your doc will steer you in the right direction. I feel for you - SO PAINFUL!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 6:43 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Tell your doctor. Pimple-like sores on the breasts are usually not a good thing. It could be anything, but I've always heard you need to tell your doctor about it. And stop squeezing it!!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 11:35 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Sounds like a clogged milk duct to me. Definitely do not squeeze it. just leave it alone and check with your doctor.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• My family passed staph around for almost a year before we finally got rid of it. Until you find out what it is I would cover it with a band-aid so it does not come in direct contact with your daughter. I hope it gets better for you quickly.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2009