Would you ever?

My husband and I have been having major issues. I think they have stemed from the fact that I cheated on him a while ago. He also cheated on me recently - but it was an emotional affair. He has felt like "the score isn't even" since everything happened. A coworker of mine told me to "allow him to be with another woman". What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Uh, no I think that would make things a lot worse. Two wrongs don't make a right you can't keep going back and forth to get each other back. If you really want to work it out start going to a marriage counselor. Its did wonders for my marriage
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• No, get some professional help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Two wrongs NEVER make a right.
    Either he can forgive, or he can't, but if it hurts you, you don't do it to someone else.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I would not do that! But think of it this way yes you did hurt him and he feels that he needs to get you back. You both need help! And after getting help he feels that he can never forgive you or get over it sorry to say your marriage is over. But you got to expect that when you cheat on your loved one. I mean if my hubby cheated on me i would be done there would be no sticking around. I hope you two work something out.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You asked the question..

What do I think...

I think the two of you should have never got married...
    I think the two of you are very immature..

I think you should just let him sleep with any and all women ...I see no bright, solid future for
    either of you..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:24 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• wow dannee that was harsh! you are human..cheating happens to the best of us. was it right? absolutly not. but if you allow him to be with another woman the relationship is over. it IS very immature for him to feel he needs to get you back. very. he eiether wants to be with you and forgive or he doesnt..he doesnt need to cheat on you with your permission or not to "start over" the relationship. he needs to decide if he can overcome this. i know its hard for him to. sex is a very personal thing and for you to have given yourself to another man kills him.have you shown him how much you love him and only want him?if not DO IT. unless this relationship is completly too far gone.which in all honesty it sounds like it is. good luck
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:38 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• What you did was terribly wrong, which I'm sure you already know that, but the thing is it can only go two ways. Either he chooses to FORGIVE you and stay with you, or either he doesn't and you two need to split. It's just that. He has to forgive you, which is NOT going out and trying to get revenge, or feeling like you deserve it. That goes for anyone who gets cheated on, not just men. Forgiveness is the only hope for the marriage working now, and if he is not willing to make such a big step after you've hurt him, you might as well give it up and call it quits. Tell him this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• time tol et it go and create a good life between u 2, also work on respect and trust issues
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:36 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I agree with Dannee.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Sep. 30, 2009