please no bashin but got a couple questions. maybe a lil tmi.

how can u tell if ur pregnant if u dnt miss or dont knw if u missed ur period? my period comes n gos when it wants. my hubby keeps sayin that hes playin with the baby when he rubs my tummy(keep in mind he already has 5 kids) n says that he would knw if im pregnant. do i go on what he says since we dnt knw for sure or take a test n crush his feelings when i tell him im not pregnant?

lilmomma1990

Asked by lilmomma1990 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Granted it's been twice, but every time, my DH will tell me, out of the blue "You should take a test. You're pregnant." and it's been true. :]
    Can't hurt to test.
    I didn't have a period with either of my sons, and it was never a "come and go" period, it was a "Nonexistent for YEARS" thing for my firstborn, and "none for 9 months" with my second.
    I did have a period after my firstborn, but it was every other month, and stopped after 2 cycles.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Go ahead and test, but mine tells me stuff like that all the time (he secretly wants another) but he's not serious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2009