what are the chances of getting pregnant when your on your period and been off your birthcontrol for two weeks and the only reason i got my period was cuz i forgot to take them so i got it early?

maybemomma

Asked by maybemomma at 11:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Really low. You are not fertile while you are on your period, and that means you have a pretty low chance of getting pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• u can still get prego test to be sure
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• very slim, but it has happened , if u have stopped birth control to become pregnant good luck with it , it took me nearly 2 years to fall after i stopped takeing the pill but hey every1 is different , i would wait and see if you have yr next period if not take a test but like i say if you stop yr birth control that could also mix up your cycle too xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 5:29 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I had been on the patch for almost 3 years and my husband and I decided we wanted to try for a baby. I took my patch off in july and had a period immediately. The next month I didn't have a period and took a pregnancy test and the result was negative. The next month I skipped a period again and discovered I was pregnant, so I didn't even have a period and still got pregnant. I would say it can happen.
    Hannah14

Answer by Hannah14 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2009