What kind of shoes do you wear most often?

For me it's those cheap K-mart brand of wanna'-be birkenstocks. LOL. I don't really like how they look, but they are convenient to wear and I hate having to actually put on my shoes. It's so much easier to just slide them on. I know, it's laziness and all, but oh well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My flip-flops or converse : )
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 11:56 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Same as mcdthree.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• flip flops and airwalks...but i guess cuz thats all i own..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• An old pair of sandals. I'm originally from California, and so I'm used to wearing sandals year-round. Doesn't exactly work here in New York state!! Autumn is here and I'll soon be forced to wear sneakers or boots, which I HATE!!!!! UGH!!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:25 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• during the summer i was barefoot unless going out to stores,..and then i wore flip flops. my flip flops broke in august so ive been wearing sneakers.i have a pair of adidas, and some older shoes. and by the way i have a pair of k-mart shoes that you have mine are light brown:) i wear those often too. i really love shopping for shoes at k-mart..LOL i also have a pair of k-mart shoes the mimic the white converse..lol but i love em
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:28 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Living in California I wear flip flops year round but if it is really cold I wear reboks shoes or my high heeled boots. I have other pairs of high heels and wedges but since I had my son I don't wear them out. I can't chase him in high heels!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I wear my flats or Tenis shoes
    Avalon_Legacy

Answer by Avalon_Legacy at 12:53 AM on Sep. 30, 2009