Is this weird

okay so i have a 3 month old...and the past couple days i have been thinking about having another child my husband wants to wait till next year and thats probably the right thing to do but i dont know

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 11:55 PM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would wait a bit just because I wouldn't want two kids in diapers...lol but to each there own.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• u are to wait 3 years but i cant speak for that lol u two need to talk it out on what u both want come to a agreement
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i've heard that it takes your body an entire year to heal from childbirth, and its extremely rough on your body, but people have done it and survived lol
    its not weird tho, its your decision, but i would at least wait until your baby is crawling around..getting into everything..
    my son is 8months old, when he was that age i was like omg hes great, i want another!!!
    but now - i couldnt imagine having the time to feed a newborn every 3 hours, change 2 babies diapers, etc.
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I would wait but thats my opinion. There are always pros and cons to everything. pro: when they are close in age they seem to have a better relationship between one another. Con: Diapers are double.
    MalachaisMommy

Answer by MalachaisMommy at 12:14 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• omg, just wait. lol. i have a 2 year...wanted to try again right about now. but cant bc the hospital made some massive mistakes during my delivery. i was sad before, but its been a blessing in disguise. i love just having one for the time being. i would say go for it, if thats really want you want, but babies are so easy at 3 months- it can be a little deceiving:) plus, you and your hubby should be on the same page about it. good luck when you do try again!
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 1:00 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Aaa, you're just crazy right now. Are you nursing? Because if you are those endorphins will trick you into thinking you want 50 kids & have you thinking your husband is the greatest guy on earth!

My 1st 2 are almost exactly 3 years apart. It was perfect timing for me. But closer would have been cool too. Think about it though. If you got pregnant now, you'd be huge & miserable, chasing a 1 year old terror around the house. I'd hate to be pregnant with mine right now, she would wear me slap out! Good luck!

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• well you have to wait until you and your husband are ready. and anytime i feel like i want to get pregnant NOW. i make myself wait a few weeks, and by then i have usually realized i was crazy and i need to wait a while longer. lol . :) but in 2 months you still feel like trying, and hubby gets on board, then that's great. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• you must be supermom!! i have a 4 month old and cant imagine havin another baby at least til shes out of diapers!
    micahsmommy512

Answer by micahsmommy512 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2009