Probably a common Question!-would like recent answers though!

If you got pregnant while taking the pill, How far along were you when you found out?
How did you find out?
Did you have your normal period, or any bleeding?
Was your child healthy?
*I ask because I have a 5 mon. old DD & have been on the pill but had NO PERIOD this month. I have tested with a - result.* Would still like your stories & opinions! THANKS!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was on the shot and i never was to get my period but i thought i was prgo for i got sick and was sick like morning sickness and went in and i was lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:03 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• lol i fell pregnant on the pill , never had period so took test was 8 weeks preg, i then fell again the following year on the injection lol found out at about 4 month as when i had the injection i was lossing alot of weight and never had periods were most peeps go the opposite way they tend to gain a lil weight lol then after baby 2 i when back on the pill as the doctor wont ever allow me to have injection again lol and it took me nearly 2 yr to fall prego after stopping the pill then 5 yr l8a (well now as we speak) am 18 weeks prego but i defo think am gonna get my tubes tide after this birth lol a love my kids to bits but i think i have done my fare share of having babys hehe xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 5:43 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• got pregnant on the low dose pill and miscarried at 8 weeks, I got pregnant a year later on the patch had a healthy pregnancy and my son is five now and besides being hyper he is the picture of health.
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 3:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2009