My DD seems to have alot of spittle

She is 6 weeks old and for the last few days she has been blowing spit bubbles when she sleeps. Is this normal? She is my first and I have no idea what is normal or not

mandarellee

Asked by mandarellee at 12:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im sure its fine my dauster is now 5 months old and is rolling over front to back and back to front i was amazed
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I see no problem in it. My son blew spit bubbles for a while. I see it as perfectly normal. Don't stress too much.
    MalachaisMommy

Answer by MalachaisMommy at 12:10 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Since this is your 1st, I'll save you a lot of concern right now: Babies are the goofiest things to ever fall on this planet. Nothing is normal. Some hardly slobber at all. Others have a faucet running in their mouths, their shirts will always be soaked. My niece drooled like that until she was almost 5! Don't ever worry about the amount of slobber coming out of your childs mouth! You need to prep your self for finding your bay face down on the tile floor, no diaper, licking a puddle. Yes, it will be pee. Hopefully when your baby discovers the toilet, & they will no matter what locks you use & precautions you take, there will not be a poop floating in it. If there is it will be normal for your baby to find this utterly thrilling. Children are strange, funny little creatures. Sit back & enjoy those spit bubbles. Its one of the more sanitary things you have to discover!

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 30, 2009