Will you pray for me? Please. Please bump.

My fiancé left me and my 7 month old twins 5 days ago. Hasn't talked to me since. Pray that he comes back and we are able to go through counseling to get it all worked out. I'm so hurt. I think if more people pray for me it will happen. Tahnk you so much.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• oh this breaks my heart! Just so you know, I was married to a man I loved, more than life. We had a lot of bumps in our relationship, some serious problems, but I thought we would always be together. 6 months into my second pregnancy he told me he was done and wanted to be a bachelor. Broke my heart, thought I would die from the pain.
    Fast forward, I am now with my husband (2nd) of 8 years, he is a blessing from God. I am so happy, loved and fulfilled, more than ever before with 1st husband. He's a father to my kids better than their real father ever dreamed. (obviously! what kind of man just leaves their family?)
    I know it hurts but you wil be ok. Everything happens for a reason. You will come out of this stronger than you ever thought you were. You don't need a man to be happy. Go to counseling if you can. Focus on the babies. Much love to you........
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:56 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Bump
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I can imagine the pain you are going through. I'll pray for you and your family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Thank you. Pray as much as you can. Please. I'm desperate
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Thank you so much Jackie!! Maybe u can pm
    me and give me tips. I'm really having a hard time. Always crying and depressed. How did u get through it??
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• prayers go to newlife.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Praying for you. I have twins also. Mine are 11 years old but I remember the baby days and how stressful it is. If you just need someone to talk to feel free to pm me.
    Kim Q
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• How funny. I already put my prayer on new life.com and go their daily bible verses. Today's was great. Really helped me get through the morning.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I am praying! I can't tell you how much reading the bible, listening to Bible teachings can help. There is so much peace that the Lord can give even in times like this. I was in a similar situation several years ago. It was hard with a 2 year old and a 5 year old, so I know it must be very hard with little twins. Hang in there. May God give you peace and comfort.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Did he ever come back??
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2009