Your screen name

How did you come up with it?

When I went to make my account I could only think of that commercial for Bing.com you know the one with the preggo rambling off stuff.

So Bingmom popped in my head.

Bingmom

Asked by Bingmom at 12:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine....Sonja..because it's my name...and 911, that's what I do...I'm a 911 Dispatcher and Deputy....it was kinda easy for me.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Mine is from a character in a book. Somehow my ex had started calling me kiki after a girl in a book, and it stuck with a few people, and in screen names. I always had a terrible time thinking of non-embarassing names.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 12:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I didn't, my oldest son did. I'm a writer.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• if you had ever been around my kids you would get it lol, i always have at least 3 different things going on lol. friends always refer to my life as the circus lol too much going on and i organize everything.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:41 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Its a song title(my fav song) and the birth months of my 3 sons.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• It's how I've signed my letters since I was a child
    Always
    Chris
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 12:48 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• j first intial rose middle name h madian intial and 68 just stuck around from when I was younger and got my first email I had to use 68 because what I wanted was used
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My kids treat me like I am supposed to have 4 arms. So it's 2 kids, only 2 arms. Ya know?!
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 12:49 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• When i got my account only had one child, but planned on having more. So we went with Finleyfirst, because she was the first born. We has a little boy now too.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 12:53 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• nature is peace.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2009