Please help me..

Ok so here is my story..lol.. I am on day 18. I was suppose to ovulate between Sept. 22-28. So we had sex every other day like the OB/GYN told us too. my boobs arent sore but my nipples are.. What does that mean? Can my nipples hurt during Ovulation? Hubs and I have been trying for like a yr now. Oh and Im on CLOMID this month for the first time. I go for bloodwork on Friday to see if i ovulated and my period is due OCT. 10.

Thanks :)

Stefanie1115

Asked by Stefanie1115 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Relaxation ,positive thoughts and good nutrition helps with ovulating and concieving. Keep doing everything natural. Drink some mothers tea, eat lots of rasberrys and take good care of your self.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2009