PLEASE HELP NEED ANSWERS

OKAY I JUST GOT DONE FROM A WORK OUT FOR 42 MINS AND RIGHT NOW I ATE A RICE BRUITTTO AND I WANT ANOTHER ONE WILL IT MAKE ME GAIN WEIGHT OR CAN I WORK OUT TO LOSE IT SORRY I SOUND LIKE AN AIR HEAD JUST THAT I AM NEW TO THE WORKING OUT STUFF AND SO FAR I HAVE LOST 7 POUNDS SO I REALLY WANNA TRY TO KEEP LOSING THIS WEIGHT IF YOU ALSO HAVE ANY TIPS TO GIVE ME THANKS SO MUCH GOD BLESS YOU!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Drink a glass of water or milk. And wait a little bit. You can workout and lose it, but it normally take about 20 to 30 minutes for food to hit your stomach and your brain to realize it's there. So put some liquid in and give it some time, and if your still hungry after that, then go ahead and eat it.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 12:59 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• It depends on what you have ate in all today. If you didnt have many calories throughout the day, you may need to eat more. What is actually in a rice burrito? if its rice and a tortilla that would probably not be the best choice if you have already ate one. Try a bowl of beans with salsa, or rice and beans mixed with salsa, an egg and a peice of whole grain toast. You need protein especially since you just worked out. A bowl of plain yogurt with fruit and nuts on it is good.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• 3 words DONT DO IT.....jk u can definetly eat it if ur going to keep workin out, just dont do it everyday u know ...do it once in a while, eat more stuff like fruits..
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:00 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• OK THANKS EVERYONE... IT IS HARD PASSING UP FOODS LOL BUT I HAVE TO STAY POSITIVE ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Use whole wheat or corn tortillas instead of white; use brown rice; use lots of salsa (without sugar); a slice of avocado has lots of good fats to help fill you up.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:43 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I read somewhere that you should wait 40 min to eat after working out. I guess it gives your body a chance to drain energy from the fat cells first instead of going for the food in your tummy. Try not to excersise on an extrememly empty stomach. Eat small snack, wait, then work out.

I like to eat my starches, like rice and potatoes, early in the day and stick with protiens in the evening. Another trick I use, I try to fill on salad first and that way I dont scarf down my food....hope I helped you out.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i lost 13 pounds in a week . i feel great. i joined a company to loose weight and i not only did that i also dropped 4 sizes. i spent someny yes but the weight stay off because i drink my juice and it keep me clean , refreshed and ready to work. vivit www.ardysslife.com/ebrowngeorge this medical grade garment is not a girdle it acts as a astric bypass. and forces you to eat lesser also through the lypmatic system it redistributes your fatty cells. its great what can i say.
    elisha757

Answer by elisha757 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2009