How overweight do you have to be in order to get phentermine?

I know it's only a short-term. I am about 30 pounds overweight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I was 160 lbs and 5 ft 4.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I was 240. I lost 35 lbs, but it's coming back. Be careful it makes you kind of pissy. But it works.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• That stuff is dangerous. Im a nurse and know. Excercise and stop eating crap. This stuff causes heart attacks among other problems and DEATH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 10:39 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Don't rely on a pill. You need to make the commitment to a lifestyle change.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 5:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I agree with everyone else.
    Last year before I got married I was at 160lbs in oct 07 by april 12 2008 our wedding date I was 128lbs I thought wow..anyhow went to italy for honeymoon and gained 7lbs. I thought ok 7lbs..no biggie. I had stopped taking the pill because it does make you PISSY its really bad. So now sep 30 2009 I'm back at 160 and its sooo hard to take it off. I hope you have the strength and commitment to keep it off, cause I sure don't. I wouldn't take it ever again though..sorry for the rambling, but to answer your question its 25lbs over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You don't want phentermine, it's really not good for you. You need to change your diet and exercize that is the only thing that works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i lost 13 pounds in one week and i dropped 4 sizes. i kid you not. this company have a medical grade garment that acts as a gastric bybass. you loose weight it will not come back. the garment has a lympmatic system in it. we have a natural detox and a great le vive juice which has noni. mangosteen, acai berry ,goji and pomagrante all in one. it taste like an exotic fruit drink. we have meal supplements also. we were on nbc and abc , the company is wonderful. and we get paid for joining and showing people how. visit www.ardysslife.com/ebrowngeorge .contact me for any questions.
    elisha757

Answer by elisha757 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have shed 140 pounds,really all you need to do is to make small changes over time.I workout 5 days a week,eat as clean as possible.I also do reward myself with a treat every now and then.I also drink water.The problem with the pill is that once you are off of it,you can gain back the weight.Lifestyle changes is what will work in the long term.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• how do you even get it?
    nitaO

Answer by nitaO at 1:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2009