What's the temp, and where are you at?

"Who is your father, and what does he do?" (done in the arnold schwartenegger voice like on kindergarten cop) ok, i'm real bored, and real cold. I live in iowa, and right now, it's 52 degrees. Where else is everyone from, and what's the temp. Maybe i should be in florida right now.

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 1:05 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hes gynocologist and he sees vaginas everyday...LOL i love that movie.....im in alabama and its 54
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm in Arizona and it's 90 right now.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:13 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I am in Kansas and it is 54 and too cold!! haha.
    armywifeandmom3

Answer by armywifeandmom3 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm in northeast Texas and it is 57!! I'm seriously loving this fall weather!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• lol! love that movie too! its 56 here in NJ- I am loving these cool nights! great for cuddling
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:27 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• It would be great to cuddle but hubby is working until 3, so i'm really to head to arizona, bring on some warmth. :)
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 1:32 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm in Guam and we are at about 85 and waiting for a line of three hurricanes the blow through... Not fun, I hate it here and I will gladly trade you for where you are.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 1:34 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• HMHUTSON, I understand that! We were in Guam for Typhoon Chata'an. But living on base the houses are pretty sound, and it was kinda cool thing to go through. Scary at first though!

Im in WA and its 44 right now.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:36 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• im in alaska and its 39 right now pretty soon the snow will come....its starting to show on the moutains
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 1:41 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• also in AK, yup! it's 39!!! But it feels like 45 and it gets down to freezing through the night to mid morning... at least shoveling the snow is better than mowing the grass ;)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 30, 2009