Something to match DD's dress?

So I bought my dd's thanksgiving dress and have had it for a while. Its super cute! The top part of it is like dark brown and velvet, then there is a like rose colored sash with a flower, then the skirt is a diff material but dark brown. It has the same colored pink detailing and sequins scattered on the skirt. Super cute. My only thing is what color shoes do I get? And what about tights or socks? And its a tank top dress only downfall about it. So should I try and find a carnigan or do an undershirt? If so what color? Thankfully i have enough time to find whatever i need! Thanks :)

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd get a little pink cardigan for her to wear over it, and add pink tights and dressy brown shoes.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:18 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• id go with a cardigan...and check out the childrens place for shoes. they always have super cute and inexpensive things. i would do brown tights.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I would try to get either pink or brown tights. Brown dress shoes for sure! And a pink sweater would be cute or a pink undershirt maybe.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:05 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I agree with pagan_mama, pink cardigan, pink tights, brown dress shoes.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:34 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I personally like antiques and I think a beautiful old looking broch would be nice or pearls. Go to a kids clothing place and see if you can take hints from a featured outfit in the window.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:49 AM on Sep. 30, 2009