he always wants to go "bye bye"

my son ALWAYS says "mommy, me wanna go bye bye"...like no matter what! even if we've been outside all day, or running errands or wherever. i ask him where he wants to go and he says "the store", so it's not like he wants to go anywhere fun like the park or something. but it's just getting aggravating. he's 2 1/2 and talks A LOT. so i don't understand why he's doing this. he asks me this like 100 times a day! no joke! advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son did this when he was around that age. I took him somewhere; eventually he stopped wanting to go.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 2:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• my son did this as last as tonight.. we just pulled in the drive way and he says no belt mommy go bye bye.. im like no hunny we just got home.. no more bye bye.. some times i will drive him around the block so he has that feeling of "bye bye" he is always asking to go to walmart. some times i just tell him walmart went night night and will see you 2morrow.. that normally helps him.. no matter where he wants to go i tell him that place is night night... before he goes to bed i tell him to say good night to walmart or where ever it is.. so he knows another day another time...
    shorty134

Answer by shorty134 at 3:22 AM on Sep. 30, 2009