Should I do it or not?

I found a 5 bedroom 3 full bath for 1300 dollars a month. It requires no deposit and its an immaculate house. Its just me and my boyfriend living together right now but my best friend her husband and her kids basically live with us(we like in a fourplexe right next door to each other). Our neighborhood that we live in right now is horrible the cops are over here at least 2 times a day if not more. My neighbors fight and they are alcoholics and dont watch there kids. We want to get the heck out of here and we thought it would be cool to rent this house for a year and split the cost. My boyfriend and I would get the master bedroom with master bath and they would get the huge finished basement and each of there kids would have there own room leaving me a room for the baby. This is extrememly cheap for the house and I was wondering what you all thought?

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 2:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yea i would if u get along with the peeps and can depend on them to do their part
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 2:15 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I have known them for years and they are pretty honest and dependable
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:18 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• As long as you trust them and both parties can afford it, I would do it. We pay 625 for a 3br apt. So you would only be paying a little more for a really nice house.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 2:28 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• If you can afford it and you trust them to do their part then i would go for it.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Im paying 625 for a 3 bedroom piece of crap in the ghetto. And its a fourplexe.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:39 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Where the hell are you??? Where I live that price is for a studio or a one bedroom!!! Lucky!!! Go for it if you got it, but make sure its within your budget! good luck and have fun!
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:50 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• lol the land of oz aka kansas if you guys want to see the house here is the link: http://s978.photobucket.com/albums/ae265/msevans77/?albumview=slideshow
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• What part of KS are you from?? I live in Topeka. lol. and 1300 for a 5 bd 3 bth is a pretty good prices! As long as you trust them not to screw you over, I would do it. But I would also make sure that every name is on the lease, so in case they decided to up and move and don't pay for their half, they will be held responsible.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 4:31 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• "As long as you trust them not to screw you over, I would do it. But I would also make sure that every name is on the lease, so in case they decided to up and move and don't pay for their half, they will be held responsible." <-- I agree with this!
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 5:20 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• By the way, that is a really nice house! That's a lot nicer than the tiny 3br, 2.5ba, no yard "condo" (looks like a house) that my parents own and pay $1600 a month for! But we're in Washington and the cheapest apartments I've found were across the street from us and they cost $795 a month for a 2 bedroom!
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 5:24 AM on Sep. 30, 2009