to shave.. or not to shave?? (tmi?)

i was just thinking the other day.. and since i have a gyno appt in a few days.. i was wondering if i should shave? or trim? or keep it all natural? i mean yeah it doesn't really matter.. but what do you think is going through their head? "OMG this lady needs to control this bush!" haha like seriously! do you ladies shave? or trim? or leave it as is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Health

• doc= trim
    dh= shave
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• What is the obsession with looking prepubescent?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I agree with you anon. I really do not get it. I trim but just the edges to keep it all contained in the underwear but that is all. I shaved it all off once for hubby and that was just creepy.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:15 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• screw em if u like your stuff bushy then keep it bushy, i have never in my life shaved down there it's just too damn itchy after a while from what i hear, the most i do is trim it so it wnot be so damn long
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 10:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2009