what does that mean noggin turned into nick jr... was noggin bought by nickelodean.

will they still play shows that are nt orignally from... nick.. ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Noggin was always a nickelodeon-owned channel. I think it's just a name change? I dunno, we don't actually have a TV anymore, but DD was addicted to noggin before we canned the tube.
    EmeraldsMommy

Answer by EmeraldsMommy at 2:40 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yeah I was wondering that too. and the shows are still the same, right?
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 3:41 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• All they did was a name change. It was always a nick owned channel. Before it was noggin it was noggin half the day and something for teens the other half. Then they switched to noggin 24/7. Now they are switching the name
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 3:48 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• noggin was a marketing ploy because people generally dont think nick as educational. noggin sounds brain-y so they did that, now that people have bought into the concept, they might as well move the shows under the other name (nick jr) because combining the stock makes them more valuable.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:01 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• We have always gotten Nick Jr. shows seperate from Noggin although owned by Nick. The shows have not changed for us as far as Noggin is concerned. My kids love Noggin and I am glad we have always had it 24/7 rather than split with Nick. We have DirectTV.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:18 AM on Sep. 30, 2009