do u keep a diary? journal sometimes... or not that type of girl.. journaling is boring..i use

to journal!
and i need to start again
i have since i was 14.. but recently i havent.. and i knw that i need too.. bc writing is powerful in so many ways..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a journal but Im not very good at keeping up with it LOL. I try though.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:20 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I have one, but haven't written in FOREVER!!! I too, started when I was around that age, and continued up til I was about 22... then written here and there... I'm 26 now... so yeah... I can't remember the last time I wrote...I think it was about a year ago....
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:29 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I keep a journal, but I don't necessarily write in it everyday. I find it helpful when I am struggling with a big decision or having some kind of problems to be able to write about it, it often helps me find a solution or get past whatever it is. But if things are going fine and nothing major is happening, I sometimes won't write in it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I just started keeping a journal for my mommy moments. It includes lots of funny things and feelings that I have as a mother. Whatever inspires me is what I will write about.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:38 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Nope, I never got into it. I don't need my personal thoughts available to anyone.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:47 AM on Sep. 30, 2009