Teething??

My baby is 13 1/2 weeks old (3 months). She has been drooling non stop and had her hands in her mouth 24/7. Classic signs of teething. However I dont remember my first doing so till she 4 or 5 months old and my never ever cranky baby is always cranky today, even after I give her some baby orajel. I guess I just need some reasurance that she is teething and its not something more. Sorry im tired and its really hard to keep my little one happy. Also if you have any tips on helping calm a teething babe, please share!!

LilMzMa

Asked by LilMzMa at 3:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• wet a rag and put it in the freezer then give it to her. she will chew on it and it will help her gums. My firend did that with all of her kids and it worked great. hope things get better for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Give her motrin if you really think she is in pain. my ds's ped. told me that orajel would harden the gums and make it take longer for the teeth to come through.
    Although my son is 6 months now and still doesn't have any teeth and he has been drooling and chewing since he was 2 months.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 30, 2009