when i was pregnant and after all 3 pregnancies

When I was pregnant with my 1st child I was having really bad hip pain. It was so bad i could hardly walk. After i had my son it wasnt so bad untill i was on my period.. When i got pregnant a 2nd time, it started up really bad again... after i had her it still was bad.. even worse on my period.. my 3rd pregnancy was horrible.. The pain stayed all the time.. it got so bad it would spread to my leg.. again after she was born it worsened.. my lower part of my stomach is still swollen.. and my hip just kills me.. my leg is worse as well.. i dont know why it is so bad.. my aunt has the same thing but it dosent effect her leg. she has to have a hysterectomy.. could this be the same as her problem? i am only 22 years old. i feel like i need a dang hip replacement... what can i do.. i have seen the doctor and still no answers!! Any thoughts on this?? does anyone have the same problem?? help please!!!

shorty134

Asked by shorty134 at 4:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Health

• Have you seen a chiropractor?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• No that i havent done
    shorty134

Answer by shorty134 at 8:03 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• get a second opinion if you can or see a chiropractor if you can.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:35 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• ok... thnx
    shorty134

Answer by shorty134 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Indeed the added weight during pregnancy may put more strain to the hips that is why you have been experiencing pain, although it may not be evident to all pregnant women. If you have seen a doctor about it but has not provided any answers, you can try asking a specialist about it. A hip replacement for your age may be possible but its still best to to try other options.

CatRus09

Answer by CatRus09 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2012