If you're looking for someone to make your case

that Polanski didn't do anything "wrong" by drugging and screwing a 13 year old, wouldn't it be a good idea to get someone besides Woody Allen to speak on his behalf??

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 7:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• For me, it's the blatant disregard for our judicial process. Sure, it's great when it's working for you, but you don't get to just run around committing felonies and then skip town thinking there will never be any consequences to pay. I don't care that the victim doesn't want to pursue anything, she has been paid off.

I just don't understand how a group of adults could stand behind the actions of a child molester. It is appalling and IMO shows their lack of character.  Somehow, I don't think they would all be so supportive if it were their daughter that was drugged and attacked. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• LMAO.....I think the petition that Hollywood is signing to keep him from being extradited is SICK! The man RAPED a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD!!!! He should be UNDER a jail not receiving awards from the Hollyweird set!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I wonder how many other young girls he has raped and paid off? This guy is sick and needs to be in prison where all sick pigs deserve to be. He can act like the victim but he isn't. This was not statutory rape the girl said no to him a couple times. She didn't fight but in the 70s women were taught not to fight back so they stay alive during a rape. He claims it was statutory but that is not the case at all. He is a vile person and any man that can rape a woman especially a little girl deserves to be in prison for the rest of his life. I hope that is what happens to this pig. The Hollywood crowd are a perverted and sick bunch so I am not shocked by their support especially by Woody Allen a nasty pedophile. His movies are stupid yet the Hollywood crowd worship him too. I guess it pays to molest and rape in Hollywood.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I am so angry about this and agree with all of you!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:13 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• He didn't "rape a woman". He drugged, raped and sodomized a CHILD. Then he fled the country and lived the good life for over thirty years, free as a bird. He needs to be jailed for the rest of his life, well, sentence him to 20 years or something like that, which will effectively be the rest of his life considering his age. The perverts who are petetioning for his release are as bad as he is and we should let them all know that we don't condone his actions, no matter how rich and well connected he is. We should also have a way to let them all know how sick we think they are for wanting him to be let off the hook for this crime.I don't know how we can do that, short of boycotting the entire entertainment industry though. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• LMAO so funny.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:31 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Woody Allen himself is a child molesting, incestous old goat (he molested his own daughter, or stepdaughter) who should be down on his knees every morning thanking God that he himself is free and not in jail, not running around making petetions for his fellow pedophiles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• It is just wrong and sick. I just do not understand Hollyweird, with all the money they make they could really do great things for the people who make them rich.
    If he would of gone to jail back then he would been out by now.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:49 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You would think so, yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Sep. 30, 2009