• In the Spotlight:

Shopping Cart cover?

Do you have one? Which brand? How do you like it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a Floppy Seat with my youngest, and I wish I had gotten it when my oldest was a baby. I loved that thing and used it all the time, both for shopping carts and high chairs at restaurants. That thing was great.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:18 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Didn't use one...I just wiped the cart area that she would touch, down with a wipe
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:18 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I bought one from walmart that had all the toys and stuff on it. It was always in the trunk, but I think I only used it maybe a dozen times. I always forgot it was in there. I believe it was graco, but I could be wrong.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My Mom made me one and I loved it - we had a store bought one and it was too bulky.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 8:24 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I got an Eddie Bauer one. I like it for the fact that it has places to attach toys to keep my baby entertained. However, I feel like it doesn't attach to the cart very securely, and the straps don't adjust small enough for my petite baby, although, it doesn't matter all too much since she isn't at the age where she's trying to climb out of the cart yet
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 8:29 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I had one with my first...it was so difficult to hold him and put the cover on- if you think you "have" to use one- pull the buggy over to your car and put the cover on and then put your child in

I only used it that once and then gave it away on freecycle

we don't bel. in germs so I thnk they are stupid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I have one....I think its Infantino. I dont like it only for the fact that it doesnt cover the whole seat area like the ones with elastic do. I want to get the ones that are elastic that are the two-in-one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yep, I have one and love it. Not sure what the brand is but we bought Alexa's at Burlington Coat Factory.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 10:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I use mine ALL the time and I love it. It was made by an aunt though.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 30, 2009