How did your morning start off?

Mine...SUCKS so far.. I have hives all over my body. So needless to say I itch too. On top of that my hand is swollen and its only 8:30...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With a negative pregnancy test...I am undecided whether that's good or bad at this point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My morning is going great! I was able to talk to a friend that is deployed right now and i havnt been able to talk to him for a few months now. So that just made it so i will have a great day.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:36 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• F R E E Z I N G
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:40 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Awesome. My son woke up singing.. That always puts me in a good mood. =]
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 8:51 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better! I've been down a lot lately, but today is the first day in awhile I've woken up in a good mood. Been very productive already this morning and now just waiting for my friend to text me so we can go to the gym.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• pretty good. The kids were ready on time for school. Even though I woke up the little one (who doesn't go to school), he is still in a good mood. I'd rate my morning a 9/10
    sauterelledesil

Answer by sauterelledesil at 8:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Woke up about 5:30am, (I Always wake up early). It is a normal morning for me. Nothing different for me.

Answer by louise2 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• With sinus pressure behind my eyes and nose, headache, sneezing, and I can't see straight. It was not a bad morning I just feel like I got smacked in the face with a 2x4. We are going thru some weather changes here, or I should say 50's in the morning and 80's in the afternoon. Beautiful weather but it wreaks havoc on my sinuses.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 9:13 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Woke up just after 6am because I had to pee. That's like 40 minutes before I normally have to get up and it didn't seem worth it to go back to bed. Bad.
    Then the kids started arguing over a shirt. Worse.
    Then my husband left to take the kids to school, without me asking. Better.
    And took our 3yo with him and then left town. Even Better.
    He's going up to Milwaukee to check out apartments and decided to take her with him. So I've got the house to myself all day. That's the first time that has happened in 9 years (since my oldest was born). So far it's been a pretty good day.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:17 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• my morning is goin pretty good so far but the day is still young and ANYTHING can happen.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:25 AM on Sep. 30, 2009