Stretch mark relief after pregnancy?

I had my son 3 months ago, and my stretch marks are pretty bad. They're still rather pink, deep, and thick. I'm so self concious of it, that I don't want my husband to see me without a shirt on, and don't want him to touch my belly.

Is there any way to make them less noticable? I've tried the whole cocoa butter/vitamin E fad throughout my WHOLE pregnancy and since I've had my son, but no results. I truly think that if you're gonna get stretch marks... you're gonna get them... but am I stuck with these ugly marks the rest of my life?

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is a scar repair lotion called Mederma that you can try. Lemon juice can sometimes help as well.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• There is a medical procedure to take them away. Discuss it with your doc. Also, you want to wait to have the procedure done after your finished having children.
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2009