How early did you boobs start "leaking"?

So I woke up Sunday morning and felt something cold and wet on my boob and got to looking and the boob leakage had began lol I'm 21 weeks and thought that was kinda early for this to start. With my first DD I was about 6 1/2 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow, I never leaked until after my babies were born!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• mine didn't start leaking until after my son was born either. :) idk what the "norm" is.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i didnt start leaking until after i had my dd.. but my best friend was pregnant at the same (our babies are a month apart to the day) and she started leaking when she was like about 20 weeks. i dont think there is a "normal time to leak" i think it just depends on your body.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:36 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I started leaking at about 25 weeks with all my kids and continued til after i had them. I asked the dr. and he said it's normal to start early it just depends on the amount of hormones.
    chasityw4

Answer by chasityw4 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I started right around 21 weeks also. Thankfully they only really leak at night though. I think its just from laying on your side and squishing them.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• *Gasp* I'm going through the same thing! I thought I was the only one for a while. Mine started a week ago. Im now 20 wks. I asked my doc. and she said it was normal and not to worry and to get some breast pads. Good luck, hun and congrats on your baby!
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2009