I need a halloween outfit for work.

I hate dressing up. I can barely afford to get an outfit for my kids let alone myself. Any ideas without spending a fortune on a halloween outfit for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hippie, punk rocker, baby, clown, 50's girl, witch, vampire,
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:36 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My hubby went as atourist one year. He wore a beach hat, hawaiin shirt, camera around his neck, black socks and sandals......he even put diaper rash cream on his nose for sunscreen! It seems like a comfortable outfit.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• look online for homemade outfits. Not sure if you could sit in this, but my dd wants to be a pair of dice with her friend. Im going to paint a box white, cut out arm holes and cut out black circles on construction paper to make the dots. She will wear black pants and black shirt.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Go buy a bag of purple or green balloons. Whichever color balloons you get, that's the color shirt you wear. Blow up the balloons. Tape them to you. You're now a bunch of grapes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My idea might get you in trouble but I got a funny mind. I was thinking go looking really bad like you deserve a great big pay raise LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Tape smarties (the candy) to your pants.......smarty pants.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009