Can remote controls just sprout wings and fly off~?

I'm just wondering, because I can't find mine...it was here last night, I used it to turn the heater off and go to sleep and that's the last I've seen of it. So
I'm just wondering, do they possess some sort of magical powers to dissapear or fly off, or some other such phenomenon I haven't heard of?

chocolatluver

Asked by chocolatluver at 10:32 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine run off with one sock, a glass, the homework and my coupons. I think when you go to heaven yo get it all back in a big box with your name on it.
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Only when my husband was the last one to use it.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yup, we call those "wings" my son, lol!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:36 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• yes when anyone but myself uses it it seems to grow legs or wings and go away...
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:38 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Mine definitely like heights. Last night, I found the Tivo remote on the top of the cat tree.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:51 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• makes you wonder don't it? I can sit both mine down on the coffee table before going to bed. i wake up and noone seems to know where they've gone to. Of course I'm the only one in the house who'll tear the house apart searching for them LOL Grimlins did it...must have LMBO
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Mine does!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yes. Espeically if anyone else touches it. Whenever I find something on tv I know I'm going to watch for a bit or if I leave the house, I put the remote on the entertainment center. I'm the only one who seems to do this though. If someone elses touches it, I have to go on an odessey to find it again.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Either that or the gnomes take them. Along with all the other socks and the lighters and the pens. Where does this stuff go??
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:04 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm starting to think so...same with the silverware.
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2009