should i call on his lying cheatin @$$ or wait till i get more evidence?

i had a friend add my so called boyfriend to her myspace...we both have our friends private so he doesnt know we are online friends...and he is trying to get with her now...she gave me her password earlier so i could see the emails he sent her...i just cant believe he would do that he seems so guinuine and honest we been together 6 months....and she added him cause she like the music his band played we werent even trying to set him up..and he emailed her first with this dirty email

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• You know, he is playing the both of you... Meaning you and your friend. Your friend is a friend to show you and trust you with her password for you to see the e-mails.You sound like you have all the evidence that you need. What more evidence do you need.???? I wouldn't give him the time or day. He is a jerk! loser! Your friend liked your boyfriends band and she was proud of the both of you. I really wouldn't waste my life for this guy,band or no band. You don't need games...... Another one bites the dust......
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• What more proof do you need??
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 10:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• If she can tell her to set up a "date" with him. Then both of you girls show up and bust his cheating behind. At any rate I wouldnt be dating him anymore.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:58 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Why do you need more evidence? Be glad he is only your boyfriend and kick his a$$ to the curb
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• He is a cheater. I would just break up with him and don't waste anymore time.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:00 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I agree have her set up a date and show up. Ask him what's going on. Tell him it's over no matter what he says cause you know it was a date.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• He's showing the type of man he is. I'd get out now

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Is a confrontation going to make you feel better? It will for like five minutes and then you're going to cry your eyes out. Your friend was kind to show you what a snake he is. Dump him. I wouldn't cause a scene, in fact, I wouldn't speak at all. If you have stuff of his that is at your apartment box it and tell him to come get it. Try to find peace that you've only been with this ahole for 6 months and not 6 years. You can get over him and find a better man. Don't you deserve that?
    livechain

Answer by livechain at 11:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I don't think you need any more proof. Dump the cheating bastard now.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I never said cause a scene. The one thing worse than being a cheater is being a cheater that thinks he got away with it. I am sure as soon as he walks up to see both of you there he will turn around and leave. And dont waist any tears over this jerk save those for the really awful moments in your life.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2009