what should i do it's driving me crazy

well my boyfriend and i have know each other for 20 + years and recently we moved in together well over the past 2 weeks i noticed he's started to take some of his phone calls in private when i ask him about it he says it's nothing to worry about. Well i checked is text messages one day when he was in the shower and found messages from a girl he told me was just a friend and they were not the kind of messages you send to a friend.To get to the point he told me this other women knows about me well the other day she called me and said they had been dating for about 3 years and everytime she asked him if he was seeing someone else he told her no.What should i do he has denyed me to her several times now it hurts so much we were talking about getting married in 6 months. Someone please help!!!! It feels lilke he cares more for her feelings than he does mine .

ladyjulie

Asked by ladyjulie at 11:01 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• He either needs to cut contact or leave your life...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Move out. Leave now. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior and if you allow it now be prepared for a life time of lies and being cheated on. Save yourself and find the right man. He isn't it.
    livechain

Answer by livechain at 11:05 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• honey tell him all ur thoughts and feelings! he needs to cut all ties with her if u wants you! put ur foot down! they're are too many wonderful men out there that would sweep u off of ur feet and that would love to make u their wife.....dont let him waste ur time...i wish u the best of luck!!! and food for thought sometimes guys have major commitment issues if u haven t noticed..i've dealt with this same thing as far as the sneaking texts...id love to chat ne time....
    mrscanterbury

Answer by mrscanterbury at 11:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Invite her over and when he walks in he has to confront you both. I did that with my xh. It was worth seeing the look on his face! lol As long as you two women are separated he's going to lie to you both.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Just ask yourself if you want to share him with another woman or if you want to have to be worried all the time about what he is doing behind your back. For me, the answer would be a definite "NO!" There's a reason why people don't want to commit to marriage. It's so they can feel free to see whoever they want whenever they want and not have to feel guilty. For me, that would never be an option, but nobody can decide that for you except you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

ITA.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• the other woman called you- so you have her # on your cell (or his cell) call her over, talk about it over some wine, when he gets home from work tell him to get the fuck out of both of your lives.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Why would you even bother asking anybody else what to do? Move on with your life without him or the rest of your life will be painful in one way or another.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2009