Does anyone know of any legitimate work at home jobs to do?

I am looking for something I can do from home to earn extra money to help with bills. All help is appreciated.

nanny6914

Asked by nanny6914 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:07 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I love it! I only had to pay $29.00 to start and it's refundable for 4 months! No risk!! Try it! You wont regret it:)

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm a legal plans broker with Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. Take a read at this article to see how BOOMING and in demand this job is.

http://www.benefitssellingmag.com/r/bsMag/d/contentFocus/?adcID=701f22ebb94cef7dbaf53d7ba2d1be28

As you can see from this well written article, this job is reccession proof and is IN DEMAND!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• If you are interested in a job that you can do from the comfort of anywhere then take the time to take a tour of our company by going to www.NewCareer4ME.info

We get PAID DAILY

We have an A+ ranking with the Better Business Bureau.

We are 15 years #3 on the NYSE(New York Stock Exchange)

Been in business for over 36 years and counting..

This will be an investment not only for your but also the employers,individuals, and small businesses that buy from you.

Once you have gone through the overview a team member or myself will call you to see if this is a good fit.

Tou Your Success!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I make great money selling Avon from home. Its nice because it is only $20 to start just go to www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum
    There are tons of ways to make money with the company including online fundraisers and Eparties, In person parties for offices and companies in your area and of course your own network of friends and family, you can sell traditionally through brochure, you can recruit and manage a downline, you can host holiday vendor booths, you can sell online through your personal website... there are tons of ways to make a great income and luckily with Avon we have so many choices that most people buy every single campaign!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• The Scentsy Wickless candles is really easy and fun to do. It is a product that sells its self . If you have questions about it feel free to contact me.

http://www.scentsy.com/kblack
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 5:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Check out wwwEscapeInternational.com. This is what I do, I didn't have any start up costs, I use the service myself...and would even without the monthly commission checks. I have transfered over 95% of my family's spending, and I have saved hundreds of dollars. If you think this might be the right fit...send me a message with any questions you might have, so I can get them answered and help you get started. I look forward to talking with you soon.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 5:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2009